Fertility Network UK
12,676 members20,579 posts

I’ve arrived at crazy town!

Just need a little reassurance please lovelies, this is my 4th 2ww out of 5 rounds of IVF. Day 1-5 of 5dt lots of twinges, and now I’m getting quite painful cramps or perhaps pokes?! , but only on and off, but when they come they’re definitely making themselves known. I’m on prontogest, progynova and cyclogest which could be causing all of this! My period would not be due until around the 27th, and test day is the 22nd. I know there’s no magic way of knowing, and I should be better at this but I’m going mad, and I’m on my way to a job interview 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️😩

33 Replies
oldestnewest

Twinges are good, cramping is good. Implantation occurs around 9dpo remember. Hang in there!

Thank you!! I’m a mentalist!!! Xxx

I think we all are, we must be to go through this time after time 🤪

1 like

I had lots of strong cramping in the 2ww, definitely more painful than AF, it was a good sign for me so 🤞 it’s same for you! 😀 xxx

Oh really? Thank you so much!🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

1 like

I have no idea if it’s normal as I’ve never got that far but I’m hoping all these cramps are normal. Good luck in your job interview 🤞 x

Thank you! Xx

Good luck for your interview! I think the twinges and cramping are a good sign, I don’t think we’re ‘normal’ unless we go crazy in the tww 🤪 xx

We really aren’t are we! Thank you! Xx

Hello! I don’t know what’s normal or not but I’ve had this too. I’m 7dp5dt and had cramps on and off this week, nothing too painful although the odd one took my breath away briefly. Not happening so much now and today I’ve had my first emotional meltdown so worrying it’s PMS ! Just some reassurance I’m with you in crazy town! Hope your interview went well xxx

1 like

Thank you lovely, always good to know we aren’t on our own!!! Good luck lovely xxxx

1 like

I know! Never thought I’d be hoping for sore nipples and nausea so much! 😂 good luck to you too lovely xxx

1 like

It never gets any easier does it? 😂 How did the interview go? xx

Oh god it really doesn’t, honestly starting to lose my mind!!😂 the interview went really well, it’s just for some drama school teaching in the evenings whilst I’m on my sabbatical, but will be good to get back to it! Xx

1 like

Sounds good. Hope you get it 🤞 xx

Thank you lovely! Xxx

1 like

Hiya, 2ww never gets any easier! Hope your job interview went well. I had sore cramps during mine recently and put it down to the progesterone xx

1 like

Dear I have had all kinds of symptoms in all these years of trying. So it's totally different every time . I'm wishing u all d luck

Hey best wishes. I had twinges and cramps towards to end and now preggers so can b ok sign ☺️ I had the same worries. 😊

1 like

Thank you! Xx

Hey best wishes. I had twinges and cramps towards to end and now preggers so can b ok sign ☺️ I had the same worries. 😊

1 like

Just want to wish you all the luck in the world for tomorrow!xx

1 like

Thank you so much!!!!! Xxx

1 like

Is it tomorrow? Yes, good luck 🍀 xx

Yep! Blood test first thing then the painful wait😬Thank you! Xx

🤞🤞🤞 xxx

1 like

Good luck for tooorrow! 🤞🤞 xxx

Wishing you so much luck for tomorrow xx

1 like

Thank you so much xxx

Im the same....5dpt cramps lower backache and horrid pain in tailbone which is something iv never had before

Going crazy with worry... fingers crossed u get ur BFP xx

Thank you, it’s bloody terrible isn’t it! Good luck to you too! Xx

Good luck tomorrow x

Thank you! Xx

1 like

You may also like...