Fertility Network UK
13,935 members22,952 posts

What an end to 2017! Welcome 2018 ♥️

It’s been an emotional 2017, after having our first appointment at the fertility clinic in Jan 2017 we embarked on our first fresh cycle in August which ended in a BFN. Our natural FET in November gave us a BFP only to sadly end at 7 weeks when no growing embryo could be seen 😢. We have spent the day at the hospital going through medical management. It’s been an emotional and traumatic day.

So as we welcome 2018 in I wish you all lots of baby dust wherever you are up to in your journeys! I hope your dreams can be realised in 2018! ♥️

11 Replies
oldestnewest

So sorry, I been thru it in October and I hope the staff are nice to you, best of luck. Sending a massive air hug xx

Thank you! It was more traumatic that I expected especially with the side effects but was so glad to make it home in time to see the new year in x wishing you all the best in your journey x

1 like

Hope you are ok today Gemma, such a hard thing to go through. Thinking of you today. Xxx

1 like

Been through only a week ago on Christmas Day horrid experience, onwards and upwards :-)

1 like

So sorry, I’ve been through the same and it’s worse than anyone can ever imagine. I hope you are taking time to grieve and 2018 brings you lots of happiness. Happy new year xx

1 like

Thanks everyone, I’m glad to be home and recovering from the ordeal, can only get better from here x

1 like

Sending you love and best wishes. There is never a better time to be on this journey but Christmas and new year seems to magnify all those feelings. I wish you lots of luck and happiness for 2018 xx

1 like

Thank you for your message, I’m sorry also that you did not get the result you wanted and know that you will be feeling sad, I know everyone says it but it does get easier with time and by the time you have your follow up appointment you will be feeling stronger x keep believing and it will happen x

I have been there hun, physically and mentally painful! Wish you all the best for 2017 xx

1 like

I went through it September and had a D and C in April. I know how it feels. Wishing you a speedy recovery and much luck this new year. I’m sorry for your loss xx

1 like

So sorry to read this post. Thinking of you and hoping 2018 brings much better luck your way xx

1 like

You may also like...