Fertility Network UK
16,377 members β€’ 26,872 posts

BFP!!! 3rd time lucky! DE Cyprus

I can't believe I'm putting this after trying for 4 years one round on nhs with my eggs that were knackered got 1 egg and it didn't fertilise. 3 rounds in Cyprus we got there in the end with 3rd round having had Hysteroscopy and implantation cuts in Athens just before this cycle. We really feel that's what's helped my lining was very think with poor blood supply and the cuts did the job. It was expensive flying the Athens in September then Cyprus October but still cheaper than having it all done in the U.K.

I'm still on the waiting list in U.K. For donor eggs with our second NHS go into the 3rd year of waiting now so glad we looked at Cyprus or we would still be waiting!

Anyway blood test tomorrow to see what numbers come up early days we know but just enjoying this moment for now 😘

37 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

many congratulations my dear. Really pleased for you. looking forward to hearing of more updates xx

I am over the moon for you, I was wondering how you were getting on. Good strong readings which is great. So pleased for you both, congratulations!! Xxx

1 like

Congratulations 😀 Amazing news!

1 like

Whoop whoop you've done it!!πŸŽ‰πŸ‘ Huge congratulatons, so pleased for you both!!xx

1 like

Congratulations, this is brilliant news xx

1 like

Brilliant xx

1 like

Congratulations xx

1 like

Omg congratulations!!!! Cyprus was lucky for me too!!!!!

It's a brialliant news. Take care and rest loads... πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

3 likes

Hooray! Huge congratulations!! πŸ˜€ xxx

1 like

Congratulations xxxxx

1 like

Congratulations hun. Hope you have a happy healthy pregnancy xx

1 like

Amazing news!! Huge congrats to you both and such a strong positive! If you don't mind me asking what does the implantation cuts entail? Xx

1 like

They literally cut the inside of your womb lining to get down to healthy lining and blood vessels. Think of the scratch we can have done but deeper. The scratch that I had twice on other cycles wouldn’t have been deep enough to work as well x

1 like

Thank you Blondyboo x

1 like

Wow congratulations that looks like a very strong positive! How many embryos did you have transferred? Xx

1 like

3 😬

1 like

Congratulations so happy for you good luck going forward wishing you lots of love and luck xx πŸ’•

1 like

Great news. Congratulations xxx

1 like

Wow! Congratulations! xxx

1 like

Congratulations xxx

1 like

Congratulations! Lovely news! Sometimes you just have to take matters into your own hands!

1 like

Awwwww let’s hope we are lucky like you. Congrats babes x

1 like

Exciting news....more than one maybe :-)

X

1 like

Congratulations

1 like

That’s amazing!! So happy for you and gives us all hope to. 3rd time lucky whoop whoop xxx good luck to you xxxxx ❀️

1 like

Congratulations. Fantastic news x

1 like

Congratulations!!!! Xx

1 like

That's brilliant! Congratulations.

Jx

1 like

Fantastic news πŸ’• xx

1 like

Amazing congratulations my lovely!!!! πŸ’βœ¨ xxxx

1 like

Congratulations hunny πŸ€žπŸ’—πŸ’™πŸ‘£πŸŒˆπŸ’‹

1 like

Brilliant news congratulations

1 like

Hi can I ask what clinic in Cyprus did you use please?? thanks x

1 like

Fantastic blondyboo fantastic so pleased for you !! Hope things continue to go well xx

1 like

Big congraaats πŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

1 like

Woooooo hooooooo congrats πŸ’œπŸ’œxx

1 like

Congratulations this is amazing news xxx

1 like

You may also like...