News

Hi everyone, I know there has been lots of sad news for people recently and I am sorry if this upsets anyone. Just wanted to let you know we had our 8 week scan today and all is looking good with bubs. We got to see the heartbeat flashing away on screen and a few pics. Was a lovely moment. Still early days but I know that these stories kept me going when I was going through treatment.

I hope everyone is doing ok on whatever part of the journey they are on.

Xxx

27 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Really pleased everything went well at your scan and you continue to have a happy and healthy pregnancy xx

• Really pleased for you lovely this gives me hope xxxxx

• Awwww great news to wake up to, good luck throughout your pregnancy and loads of baby dust to you. πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

Did you do this test privately? Or was it through your prenatal team?

• Thank you. This was through our assisted conception unit at the hospital. x

• Oh right. The ACU I hear are always on top of things, unfortunately unlike the NHS, they simply said come back after 12 weeks as doing any scans prior to that is a waste of time due to high percentage of miscarriages... 😞

• Oh my goodness that is awful. We were at an NHS assisted conception unit and from what I have read this scan i standard practice for them. I think it's crazy that it's different depending on where you are in the country. How are you keeping? xx

• I had bleeding with clots for about a day and half 3 days ago which turned brown (my ivf clinic said it was a good news that it turned brown) I went into hospital and they did a scan to see where the blood was coming from and confirmed its old. I am now to push my GP for a prenatal referral as you can imagine my state of mind. I am currently 5 weeks 4 days and want to get passed the 12 weeks so just resting loads and eating healthy.

• Love a positive story! Congrats ❀️

• Gosh poor you! I would deffo push to get an early scan. Phone your early pregnancy unit and explain how you are feeling, you never know. Wishing you well. xx

• Lovely news xx

• We need to hear news like this too...So glad that everything is well with you. Xx

• That’s lovely news πŸ˜€ so happy for you xxx

• Glad everything went well for you hun. Hope you have a happy healthy rest of pregnancy xx

• Really pleased for you xx

• Glad all is well, lovely to hear xxx

• So pleased and congrats! Wonderful news. And I love you call him/her bubs... that's a pet name DH and I use for each other and we have no idea how or where we picked it up and thought it was just something we made up! Lol

• Glad all well. Wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy. Many congrats!x

• Glad all went well good luck going forward xxx

• This is brilliant news. So so pleased for you. Xx

• This is lovely news.thanks for sharing and wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy xx

• Lovely news xxx

• Brilliant news. Congratulations xx

• That's great news xx

• Fantastic news not upsetting at all your giving everyone hope!!! β€οΈπŸŒˆπŸ’‹πŸ’‹

• Congratulations! x

• Lovely news congratulations and thanks for sharing. It gives hope x

• Congratulations very happy for you xxx

You may also like...