Feeling very deflated/ angry today.
We got the call that our 13 eggs 🥚 fertilised but my progesterone levels were too high at egg collection yesterday and they wont go ahead with the fresh transfer 😫
we’ll know on Sunday how many embies make it and they want to push to Tuesday if possible, although not sure how many will be left by then... hopefully a few can be frozen!!!
So now I have to wait for 2 cycles before going ahead with a natural FET (was hoping we wouldn’t have to wait for 2 periods but we do to make sure I ve recovered properly 🤯) it feels a million years away... hubby and I are were so much prepared to get this cycle over with and now it’s another couple of months of stress.
I know I should be happy that our eggs fertilized but having to wait again and staying in the unknown is exhausting!!! I guess I just never thought of the possibility of cancelling a fresh transfer...
Has anyone ever had the same situation ? Any happy endings?
Enjoy the long weekend ladies and good luck to you all wherever you are in your journey xx