The results are in....

The results are in....

Hey all, so I'm 10dp5dt, had my blood test this morning and just got my results a short while ago.

They told me they want a HCG of 50+ at this stage, mines are 270. We're over the moon although very aware that our happiness could be snatched away at any point.

This was our third transfer (second FET). I didn't believe at all that we'd get a positive as past experience has made believing it could work so hard!

I know there are lots of 2ww girls out there just now and I want to say this time my symptoms were pretty minimal making me believe it had not worked because I felt I had stronger and more similar symptoms the first 2 times.

Anyway for me I had cramping several times throughout the 10 day wait, at 7dp noticed my boobs were becoming sore, on and off though not a constant pain. At 9dp I wouldn't say I felt like I was going to be sick but I felt queasy, my OH sister perfume made my stomach turn so bad I had to open the car window 🀒

Apart from that feeling completely the same. I'm currently 4 week 1 day so very early days. Just praying this little bean sticks πŸ€žπŸ€πŸ™

98 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Congratulations x

• Thank you 😊 xxx

• Huge congratulations Amanda!! So pleased for you!!xx

• Thank you. Still can't believe it πŸ™‚ Xxx

• Eeeeep !!!! Amazing ❀️❀️❀️❀️ lots of BFPs !! Hope I get mine Thursday :) xxxx

• I've got everything crossed for you for Thursday!! 🀞🀞 xxx

• Congratulations fingers crossed for u this time have lots of rest cxx

• Thank you πŸ™‚ Back to work Wednesday but I'll rest up today and tomorrow πŸ™‚Xxx

• Massive Congratulations xxx

• Thank you 😊 Xxx

• So pleased for you, massive congratulations! Xx

• Thank you 😊 xxx

• That’s wonderful news Amanda! Great beta numbers! Congratulations! Xxx

• Thank you πŸ™‚ Xxx

• Congratulations xxx

• Thank you 😊 xxx

• Wow...Congratulations n hv a healthy pregnancy ahead.

• Thank you πŸ™‚ Xxx

• Congrats wishing u a healthy pregnancy πŸ’—xx

• Thank you 😊 xxx

• Amazing news! Congratulations! xx

• Thank you 😊 xxx

• Brilliant news!!!! Congratulations xxx

• Thank you 😊 xxx

• Congrats xxxxx

• Thank you 😘 Xxx

• So pleased for you Amanda xx

• Thank you. That means a lot 😘 Xxx

• Congratulations xx

• Thank you 😊 xx

• All the best to you. I am so pleased. Take care xx

• Thank you 😘 Xxx

• Very very very happy for you, keeping everything crossed for you and all the best of luck. Xx πŸ€

• Thank you 😊 xxx

• Congratulations!! xx

• Thank you πŸ™‚ Xxx

• Congratulations!! Have lots of rest! πŸ‘ΆπŸ‘ΆπŸ‘Ά

• Thank you 😊 xxx

• That's amazing news, congratulations Amanda - really pleased for you. I've got another hour or two to wait for my results but not expecting a positive... went shopping to pass the time as taken a few days off just in case. All the best xx

• πŸ€ hope for the best. Big hug.

• Thank you 😊 xxx

• Thank you. I really hope you'll get your positive too! It's horrible having to wait for the result 😒 Xxx

• That’s fantastic news!! Congratulations Amanda, got everything crossed that this is the one for you xxxx

• Thank you 😘 Xxx

• Massive congratulations πŸ’•

• Thank you 😊 xxx

• Ahhh massive congratulations hun! 🌈🌟 xx

• Thank you πŸ™‚ Xxx

• Congratulations! x

• Thank you 😊 xxx

• So happy for you, very many congratulations!! πŸŽ‰β€οΈπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘ΆπŸΌxxxx

• Thank you very much 😘 Xxx

• Lovely news! Congratulations!!

Thanks for sharing your symptoms, I have had very little symptoms and OTD is on Thursday, so I'm keeping positive.

Wishing you all the best Hun. X

• Thank you πŸ™‚ Good luck for Thursday! πŸ€πŸ€ž xxx

• Brilliant news, congrats!! You must be so thrilled and I bet you can't stop smiling. Xx

• Thank you πŸ™‚ We're over the moon but just taking it one day at a time (or trying to) lol xxx

• Yeahy! So it was implantation. That's awesome. Congratulations x

• Might have been πŸ™‚ Thank you xxx

• Congratulations darl, so so happy for you.

• Thank you 😘 Xxx

• Lovely news congrats oxo

• Thank you 😊 xxx

• Oh Amanda such wonderful news X

• Thank you 😘 Xxx

• So pleased for you. Lovely news! It's really nice to hear some positive news while I'm in the middle of the 2ww so thank you for sharing xx

• Thank you 😘 Hope the rest of your 2ww passes quickly with a BFP at the end πŸ™‚ Xxx

• Congratulations, so pleased for you!! Gives me hope hearing the positives!! xx

• Thank you 😘 Xxx

• Omg this is amazing. .I am bursting with happiness for you xxx

• Thank you so much Vic 😘 It doesn't feel real xxx

• Yay congratulations!! πŸŽ‰ xxx

• Thank you 😊 xxx

• Congratulations hope u have a happy and healthy pregnancy x

• Thank you 😘 Xxx

• Yay! Congratulations x

• Thank you 😊 xxx

• Congratulations xx

• Thank you πŸ™‚ Xxx

• Congratulations xx

• Thank you 😊 xxx

• Yay! Brilliant news! Bet you are thrilled. I still have 3 days before I am testing and amazed I have managed to wait. Am getting twitchy but need to wait. So pleased for you. All the best xx

• Thank you, so pleased but we're just taking each day as it comes. Well done for managing to wait, it's hard! I really hope I'll be reading your positive news in 3 days πŸ€πŸ€ž good luck xxx

• Amazing news!! Very happy for you. Many congratulations xxx

• Thank you 😘 Xxx

• Congratulations!!!! πŸ‘ΆπŸ»β€οΈ

• Thank you 😊 xxx

• Congratulations love 😍

• Thank you 😘 Xxx

• Amazing for you, I hope all goes well take good care of yourself xx

• Thank you 😘 Back to work tomorrow which I'm a little anxious about but nurse assured me that it's ok. Will take it as easy as I can though πŸ™‚ Xxx

• congratulations and all the very best

• Thank you 😘 Xxx

• What a beautiful news! Congratulations to you and your partner. I'm really happy for you. I hope to have my BFP very soon. I think that when I pass I will faint of emotion. I send my best wishes to you and your beautiful baby. I hope everything goes well for you two. Congratulations again! A hug xxx

• Thank you so much 😘 Xxx

• Congratulations xx

• Thank you πŸ™‚ Xxx

• Fantastic news Amanda. Congratulations xx

• Thank you πŸ™‚Xxx

You may also like...