Fertility Network UK
14,988 members24,832 posts

2nd cycle has ended

So, just had the call from the clinic - unfortunately my 1 lone ranger egg didn't make it through the night so 2nd cycle is now over.

Absolutely gutted, thought this would have been the one. Upside is that now I get to go on holiday in 4 weeks time & buy the drinks package!! Thank you all for your messages yesterday & wish you all well on your journeys.

We'll be back again to do the 3rd cycle soon xx

22 Replies
oldestnewest

So sorry to hear this, look after yourself and have a lovely holiday xxx

Thanks you x

1 like

😥

So sorry. I hope you have a great holiday. Hopefully next round will be third time lucky xx

Thank you - managed about 15mins so far this morning without thinking about it & then start in tears again. Thank goodness I'm at work just now for a distraction! x

So sorry to see this. I had everything crossed for your Lone Ranger. Be kind to yourself over the weekend and I hope you have a lovely, relaxing break xx

I had everything crossed too! I have instructed my husband to take me out for dinner tonight - only requirements are wine & pate!!! x

1 like

😂 that sounds like a fabulous plan to me! x

So sorry my dear . But don't loose hope . Xx

Thank you - not losing hope, as such, just not really sure how I can go through it again! I'm sure I'll find a way! x

So sorry to hear that. Enjoy your holiday and take care xx

Thank you x

I'm so sorry to hear this. It is so upsetting to see others go through this pain. I hope you manage to enjoy your holiday and take time to let yourself heal. Sending you a big hug! x

Thank you - I agree with you - it's horrendous watching people go through this - this is why this forum is great!! x

So sorry, it's truly heartbreaking, enjoy your well deserved holiday xx🌈💋💋

I am so so heartbroken for you. I can't imagine after all you have been through... Enjoy your holiday, wine and pate and cycle 3 you will be back fighting. I am thinking of you x

I'm soo sorry to hear your news!

Enjoy your holiday and I hope your next round is successful x

So sorry to read this 🙁

Hope you're feeling better soon take a day at a time xx enjoy you're holiday xx

So sorry to hear your news, it's so heartbreaking. I had the same for our 6th. Have a great holiday and enjoy a few drinks. Xxx

Sorry to hear this. Enjoy the holiday. Forget all about IVF when you are away and come back refreshed and ready to go again when you are home xxx

Sorry to hear this! Hope you have a fab holiday and good luck for the next cycle xx

Sorry...just saw your post now! Very sorry to read that things did not go as planned. I hope your holiday is wonderful in every way and you get the break you deserve xx

You may also like...