2nd cycle has ended

So, just had the call from the clinic - unfortunately my 1 lone ranger egg didn't make it through the night so 2nd cycle is now over.

Absolutely gutted, thought this would have been the one. Upside is that now I get to go on holiday in 4 weeks time & buy the drinks package!! Thank you all for your messages yesterday & wish you all well on your journeys.

We'll be back again to do the 3rd cycle soon xx

22 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • So sorry to hear this, look after yourself and have a lovely holiday xxx

• Thanks you x

• πŸ˜₯

• So sorry. I hope you have a great holiday. Hopefully next round will be third time lucky xx

• Thank you - managed about 15mins so far this morning without thinking about it & then start in tears again. Thank goodness I'm at work just now for a distraction! x

• So sorry to see this. I had everything crossed for your Lone Ranger. Be kind to yourself over the weekend and I hope you have a lovely, relaxing break xx

• I had everything crossed too! I have instructed my husband to take me out for dinner tonight - only requirements are wine & pate!!! x

• πŸ˜‚ that sounds like a fabulous plan to me! x

• So sorry my dear . But don't loose hope . Xx

• Thank you - not losing hope, as such, just not really sure how I can go through it again! I'm sure I'll find a way! x

• So sorry to hear that. Enjoy your holiday and take care xx

• Thank you x

• I'm so sorry to hear this. It is so upsetting to see others go through this pain. I hope you manage to enjoy your holiday and take time to let yourself heal. Sending you a big hug! x

• Thank you - I agree with you - it's horrendous watching people go through this - this is why this forum is great!! x

• So sorry, it's truly heartbreaking, enjoy your well deserved holiday xxπŸŒˆπŸ’‹πŸ’‹

• I am so so heartbroken for you. I can't imagine after all you have been through... Enjoy your holiday, wine and pate and cycle 3 you will be back fighting. I am thinking of you x

• I'm soo sorry to hear your news!

Enjoy your holiday and I hope your next round is successful x

• So sorry to read this πŸ™

Hope you're feeling better soon take a day at a time xx enjoy you're holiday xx

• So sorry to hear your news, it's so heartbreaking. I had the same for our 6th. Have a great holiday and enjoy a few drinks. Xxx

• Sorry to hear this. Enjoy the holiday. Forget all about IVF when you are away and come back refreshed and ready to go again when you are home xxx

• Sorry to hear this! Hope you have a fab holiday and good luck for the next cycle xx

• Sorry...just saw your post now! Very sorry to read that things did not go as planned. I hope your holiday is wonderful in every way and you get the break you deserve xx

You may also like...