Fertility Network UK
18,581 members29,224 posts

FET

Hello all,

So we had our first, failed, ICSI cycle in March but luckily with two embryos to freeze.

We're having one FET in a few weeks but we're having the natural transfer-no drugs or anything. Has anyone got experience of this? Any successes this way?

Thank you x

10 Replies
oldestnewest

No experience but wanted to say good luck! x

1 like

Thank you!! 🤞🏻x

We are waiting to start a medicated FET cycle but we have a friend who was successful with a natural xx

1 like

Thanks for your reply! Good luck x

1 like

I've had one medicated fet and will be having a "natural" fet in a couple of cycles. I will be having hrt patches for lining support though, but no injections for down regulating 😊 Clinic advised that there is no difference in the success rates of medicated and natural cycles. Good luck 🍀 X

1 like

Thank you for this! I'm going to ask about lining support as I started bleeding the day before OTD last time! Good luck! X

1 like

That's actually the good thing about a natural cycle; you can add things in X

1 like

I just wanted to add that I would have a natural cycle if I could but our hospital only does medicated because they need more control of the cycle as they don't do transfers at weekends xx

My hospital cancel your cycle if it falls that it would be transfer on a Sunday! 😩 hoping this doesn't happen! X

Fingers crossed that won't happen to you xxx

1 like

You may also like...