Self-help books?

Hi everyone

Thanks for all your support yesterday - it really helped. Today is a slightly better day; I got a full nights sleep last night, and I've managed to get an appt with a counsellor in the next couple of weeks.

In the meantime, I wondered if anyone could recommend a self-help book that deals with infertility and the grief attached to it?

Thanks again!

H xx

7 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • I'd be interested in this too, if anyone can recommend any! Glad you got a good nights sleep, hope it continues, and glad you'll be seeing a counsellor..hope that helps too xx

• Can't recommend any books but good on you for booking an appointment with a counsellor xx

• So so glad you feeling better. ..a good night's sleep always a winner and we'll done on the counselling. I read a book called inconceivable..very good can't remember author but it will be on amazon. An inspirational read by someone in our position..also finding peace in a frantic world..mindfulness book with cd great for relaxation xx

• Fab, thank you!

• My pleasure xx

• I have read the zita west guide to ivf and is your mind fertility friendly by Jackie brown. The last one really helped me and would def recommend it x

• Thank you

You may also like...