Good news!! B F P!!

Good news!! B F P!!

Can't quite believe it! I had lots of funny cramps and twinges which made me think it was all over but I was wrong!

I seem to have come down with a chest cold in the last couple of days and have a slight temperature- does anyone know the correct dosage of paracetamol one is allowed to take in this new and exciting condition?

Thank you so much for all your support ladies - all those crossed fingers and clover leaves clearly did the trick. I wish you all the same luck whichever point on your journey you are at. Long way to go yet, but I will never forget how very lucky I am.

Xxxxx

38 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Wow lovely news massive congratulations xxx

• Congratulations ,exciting times ahead β€πŸŒˆπŸ’‹

• Yayyy congratulations a lovely strong line ,ive also got a horrible cold ive not been taking anything for it as wasnt sure what i could take like you i have read no ibuprofen xx

• Hopefully some informed bunny will be able to help us out xxx

• Just checked NHS website and paracetamol is fine - it said to take the lowest dose possible for the shortest amount of time possible x

• Ok thanks hun hope urs clears up soon enjoy ur weekend Xx

• Congratulations! What lovely news! Enjoy your very exciting bank holiday weekend as a newly expecting mummy. xxx

• Yey congratulations to you lovely, I hope it will be second time lucky for me too xxx

• Congrats lovely news x

• Such amazing news my lovely cycle buddy, a really strong positive too πŸ’™ So much luck for a happy healthy pregnancy, you really deserve it xxx

• I am so very pleased for you - what fabulous news! Congratulations πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

PS feel better soon!

• Thanks CountryCat 😘

• Yey!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations! xxx

• Congratulation! Very exciting times ahead!!xx

• Congratulations how exciting

• Lovely news! Congratulations xxxx

• Congratulations!! Just wonderful! Xx

• Congratulations lovey. Lovely start to the weekend ❀😘

• Congratulations!

• Lovely lines! Congrats! xx

• Thanks Tugsgirl, I hope your turn comes very soon too xxx

• Fantastic news xxx

• Congratulations hun!! Just reading your previous post and I read you had 2 blastocyst put in! Was this your choice or the clinics? My husband and I were asked and we decided to put two back in aswell if it's all goes well. But now I'm scared because they could split and I don't think I could handle 4 kids!! 2 yes but 4 no!! Just wondering what your thoughts were. First cycle we had a grade 1 8 cell embryo put back in so our thinking is if that didn't stick we may aswell put 2 back!! Xx enjoy this time xx

• Hey, it was the clinic's suggestion - they grade embryos from A-D on two counts and ours were B+/B+ and B+/B- I think if there had been an obvious A/A or A/B+ they would just have put one back. I think 4 is unlikely hon so don't worry πŸ˜‰ xxx

• I was same as u hun had 2 put back 1 was already hatching and they graded one at A and one at B ,they suggested the 1 but our frozen cycle didnt work so we went with thr both, i started getting a faint positive at 4 days past transfer so wondering if theres more than 1!! My official test day is wed but i am getting a clear positive xx

• That's lovely Rosie - congratulations and good luck for Wednesday 😊 xxx

• Thank u i keep getting cramp im all achey xxx

• I had cramps from around day 3 onwards and I'm still getting them now... x

• Same here i just feel like sleeping all day but no rest when i have a 14 month old!! Xx

• Congratulations! Xx

• Congratulations, so happy for you ❀️

• Thank you everyone, you are all so sweet xxxxx

• Congratulations xx

• Congratulations .enjoy pregnancy .wow

• Many congratulations :)

• Wonderful news lovely. Xxx

• Huge congratulations!😘πŸ’ͺπŸ½πŸ™πŸΌβ˜ΊοΈβ˜€οΈβ˜€οΈβ˜€οΈβ˜€οΈπŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„

• Fantastic news congratulations x

You may also like...