Good news!

Hi there, I had such an emotional and confusing day yesterday, my boobs are massive, tears and period was a few days late. I was afraid to do any tests as they are always negative. So I took control and did a test, and it was POSITIVE!! We've been trying for 3 long years.

I did two tests lastnight and both positive. I am so happy but kind of too afraid to be too excited as we had a miscarriage last December. It's very early days, so I am cautious.

This site is excellent, I'm so happy I found it a few days ago. I have been so lost recently on my journey and your support means so much. Xx

18 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Massive congratulations!!!! Did you have IUI or was this natural? X

• It was natural! We delayed starting our second round of IUI until I was feeling healthy again and it just happened. I was going to acupuncture during this time as well. Can't believe it!

• That's so good!!! So happy for you! Did you do accupunture before your natural cycle? I am still waiting to start! Got a negative again this morning. 2 weeks late still!

• Yes I did. It makes me feel calm and chilled out, the acupuncturist included some reflexology in her therapy too.

• Congrats!!! I'm so happy for you! xxx

I'm curious too. Did you undergo any treatment?

• Thank you, we were about to start our second IUI. Still in shock! πŸ˜„

• Haha! That's so amazing! :) Enjoy your pregnancy xx

• Thank you, your words mean a lot to me. I think this is our rainbow! Xx

• Hi Ladyneady. Well done both of you! Get that scan booked so that you can meet your little "bean"! Good luck for a safe, ongoing pregnancy and birth. Diane

• Thanks Diane. We are still in shock! Xxx

• Hey congratulations , that's wonderful news!

• Aww a massive congratulations to you both, πŸ’– xxxxxxx

• Congratulations! After such a long time coming you must enjoy this moment x

• Yes, I feel a lot of relief to be honest. Xx

• Ah congratulations! Xx

• Excellent news. I am finding the site very supportive too. It's really great to find people going through the same things and emotions. X

• It's fab isn't it. I'm recommending it to anyone who is going through a similar experiences.

• Congratulations. Lovely news x

You may also like...