Af is here but feeling positive this time

So as the title says; af has arrived today bang on the prediction that my Fertility Friend app said it would. And only one week off course from a normal cycle length for me. I haven't felt very well with it (but that's normal for me) and the cramps have been very intense. I'm a bit disappointed because we gave it a shot this month, guess we thought that after my surgery I might have had a clean slate and better odds so to speak. Oh well. I'm not going to let it get me down! And on the positive side that's one bleed down and one more to go before we can progress with our next fet ๐Ÿ˜Š xx

Vicky

Last edited by

15 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Good luck sending lots of positive thoughts your way xxx

• Glad your feeling positive lovely. Sending good vibes your way xxx

• I know, it makes a change lol xx

• Aw fab that you're feeling positive Hun, sorry to hear af hasn't been pleasant (never is for me either) but wishing you all the luck in the world for your fet, you're a fighter all right! Xx

• Dreading round 3 but needs must eh xx

• I never look forward to a new cycle either which makes me feel ungrateful for the opportunity but I think it just knowing what you're in for and of course the fear of history repeating itself. FET's are easier though and hopefully this will be your time xxx

• I had such terrible migraines on my last fet. Not looking forward to that ๐Ÿ˜• xx

• You just keep on going don't you, good on ya for managing to focus on the positives, very proud of you x

• Aww thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š X

• Disappointing but one step closer, keep going x

• Yessss one down!! Countdown is ON!!! wishing you lots of patience (not my strong point!) x

• Me neither lol x

• Wishing you all the very best and will be following with interest Tugs.

• Thanks sanj!

• Wishing u all s luck

You may also like...