Baseline

So the baseline is done - have all the medicine ready to start the shots tomorrow. AF arrived today after an 8 day course of norestherone (sp?) and my gosh the pain is unreal. It's coming in waves and it totally floors me when it comes. This is horrific... I hope this doesn't last too long - I have no idea how I'm going to work tomorrow when I can't stand up for long .... EuGH! At least I start the shots tomorrow.... sorry everyone I am just in a real downer today.

4 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Aw sorry to hear your suffering, maybe take the day off tomorrow if it's still bad. Exciting times ahead xx

• Hey there i hope the pain eases off.itsvery hard to get around in this much pain speacially if u have to go work is a big no for me. I also get extremly painfull af amd vomits and going loo to many times. This doesnt happen every month but now n then. I hope u feel better soon. Put ur feet up and have a nice cuppa.xxx

• Oh hope u feel better soon & good luck with your cycle x

• Hi Maikai. Just wanted to wish you well with it all, and hope the rest of the cycle goes to plan. Thinking of you. Diane

You may also like...