1st Stimming baseline scan ✔

So today I had my 1st scan since I started stimming 8 days ago. Nurse said all appears good - lining was good & I had 11 follicles (5 on the right, 7 on the left) Some were small & they ranged from 4mm- 12mm.

Hopefully they will grow more in the next couple of days & I have another scan booked in for Friday.

Baby dust to all. 🌌🌌🌌⭐⭐⭐🌈🌈🌈

12 Replies

oldestnewest
  • All sounding great Pumpkin36! "Keep growing little follies".xx

• Thanks 😊❤ Hoping to continue that way. Starting​ to ache a bit now - i don't think my lower abdomen liked the 20 minute walk to & from work! Xx

• Ha ha ha yes I think the more follicles you have and the bigger they get it can get a bit uncomfortable! I dont get that many so never have that problem!xx

• All sounding very positive xxx

• Thank you Button! Hope you're keeping sane at the moment xxx

• Trying but its slowly slipping today. My google searches have gone in overdrive today lol xx

• Bless you - I can't imagine what it's like (really hoping we get that far) Please trust that your body will be doing what it needs to do. Keep those positive thoughts going & talk to those embies.....xxx

• They are probably fed up of me pleading with them and promising them the world if they stay ha ha x

• Don't be silly hun! I truly have everything crossed for you xxx

• Thanks x

• Great news good luck for your next scan 🤞🙏❤🌈💋

• Thank you! Xx

You may also like...