Hi all :)

Hi all :)

Hi everone, just thought I would give a little intro as I'm a newbie.

Myself and my OH have been TTC for about 5 years now. We new it would be tricky as my OH had had operations down below in the past which had created a very low count. After 2 years of trying my partner was told that his sperm wouldnt cut it, by his previous doctor and we had retired ourselves to thinking we would never have a chance at the ages of 22 and 29 to start a family. Last year we went for a second opinion and it was a completley different story. We have just been given our "top of the waiting list app" on the 9th May - after having SA, bloods, scans and HSG. We have now discovered that I have high FSH levels and do not ovulate regularly and will find out the results on my last ultrasound to see what my follicles are like :)

Hope all is going well for everyone!

Lau XXX

24 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Hi Laura πŸ‘‹ Welcome 😊 x

• Hi Tugsgirl, thank you :D xxx

• Hello LaurA.beautifull selfie.x

• Hellooo....Thank you :D xxx

• Hi Laura welcome to the forum let us know how you get on xx

• Thank you :D I will do :) xxx

• Welcome Laura! :)

I had similar issues with high fsh... right now it could mean so many different things. Keep that lovely smile on your face! :) xx

• Hopefully will get some definiate answers on the 9th May, dingers crossed it's nothing too hindering and I will, thank you :D xxx

• Eeee my spelling is terrible πŸ˜‚ you get my drift lol xxx

• Welcome! Good luck for results! X

• Thanks you Sunbeam123 :) xxx

• WelcomeπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€xxx

• Thank you vic77 :) xxxx

• Aww lovely to see a face with the name! welcome to the team and good luck for your appointment in May! xxx

• Thank you Strawb86 :D xxx

• Welcome lovely! Best wishes for your appointment keep us updated xxx

• thank you :D I will do :) xxx

• Thank you to you all, your comments and well wishes means alot to me, it really does, i appreciate it :D much love, Laura :) xxxxx

• Hello...welcome to our club! πŸ˜‰

• Hello and thank you 😘 xxxx

• Lovely photo! Welcome & good luck xxx

• Thank you and thank you lol :) xxxxx

• Welcome Laura..... we are all here to support you guys, wishing you all the best

• Thank you sanj76 :) xxx

You may also like...