7 wk scan all good ☺

7 wk scan all good ☺

Hi All

Hope you all getting on well?I seen a lot of BFP recently which is encouraging to all and many of you are at EC and ET stages as well as 2ww. Fingers crossed for everyone.

To everyone who has had a set back all my thoughts are with you hoping it all comes good for you in the end. I'm sure it will.💚

I had my 7wk scan on Wednesday and they confirmed I'm 7wks4days. A week further along than I thought. As I had 2 transferred I had worked myself up thinking it could be twins and as much as that would be lovely also bit scary, but she confirmed only one. I feel strangely sad for the other one as we named my blastocysts Bill and Bob and now I wondering what has happend to little Bill why he didn't make it...🤔

Saw the little flickering heart beat and it was great. My OH so happy. His parents over the moon too.

Have a nice weekend all. Much luck and baby dust 🍀xxx

32 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Aw lovely congratulations xxx

• Congratulations xx

• Ah congratulations!!! Xx

• Such fantastic news, thank you so much for sharing X

• Big smiles and congratulations xx

• Congrats Buffy and look at wee Bob, he is so cute.

Its great seeing so many BFPs gives hope to us all.

Wishing you a healthy happy pregnancy xx

• Lol wee Bob I love it aye 😁👍

Thank you. All best to you too xx

• Aw buffy this is lovely to see, so pleased for you xxx

• Thanks Strawb. Hope you doing good on your journey. Saw your post about fertilised eggs. Good stuff.xx

• How lovely.... glad all is going well, continue wishing all goes well Buffy. Awesome news

• Thanks Sanj.Hope you two doing great also?Nausea has set in not actually being sick yet. Ginger tea helps. I'm eating like a horse!It's really rather ridiculous lol xx

• Same with the wife but dare I judge lol

• Amazing, congratulations hunni xxxx

• Awww congratulations Buffy!!xx

• Congrats Buffy. Wishing you a healthy pregnancy! Xxx

• Hello little Bob!

Congratulations Buffy! Hope you continue to have a healthy pregnancy! Xxx

• Aww love it xx👍🤣

• Ah how lovely!! Fantastic news! Xx

• Ah thanks for sharing lovely congratulations! Xxx

• Thanks for sharing hun, it's amazing!! I've got my scan booked for Monday, will be 7w3d, excited & nervous!! Take care of yourself & I look forward to your updates xx

• Same to you we almost at the same place on our journey. Update me too xx

• Aw this is lovely, congratulations xx

• Aaw gorgeous!! Happy days with the wee Bob 😍😍

• That's his name now decided wee Bob 😁xx

• Congratulations & pleased all progressing well!! Xxx

• Aww this is a lovely post! Huge congrats Buffy21 xx

• Fantastic... Great news... Take it easy and enjoy xxxx

• Absolutely amazing ❤🌈 xx

• Huge congratulations!!! So happy for you! I'll have my 7w scan next Friday! Hope that I'll see the little heart beat too! 💕🙏🏻✨

• You will love it. All the best xx

• Congrats on the little trooper! 🤗🙌🏼🐣 brilliant pic and wish you a healthy road ahead. Positive thoughts 💭 🌈🦄🤗🎋🌷😘🙌🏼🙏🏼

• Thank you xx

You may also like...