So had my 8 week scan on Friday and unfortunately I lost it at about 6 weeks. I've had no warning except I didn't have many pregnancy symptoms so knew deep down it wouldn't be there at our scan.
We've got to go the early pregnancy clinic on Tuesday morning to decide what to do next. I was adamant Friday I wanted to do this naturally but I'm not so sure now as I just want to get it done for me emotionally but I've also heard having it removed surgically may damage things. I'm so confused.
I'm also worried that my smear is due in March and if I don't get started on my next round before and I have to have the smear and it bleeds because of everything that's been going on inside then I have to wait longer. I've got 3 more go's to fit in before next November so I'm worried if the smear doesn't go to plan I won't fit it all in.
I've obviously got to think of myself rather than the time constraints but I'm really not sure what to go for surgical or natural can anyone let me know their experiences? Xx