Fertility Network UK
16,418 members26,906 posts

Sensitive post - 8 week scan

I finally had my moment

Today I had a private scan & even though I had two terrible days full of pain all over my pelvic - we got to see our miracles .

Superior Twin - 18 mm - 161 Heartbeat

Lower twin - 16 mm - 159 Heartbeat

The 3 cysts are still there and annoying me on a daily basis but the shrunk in size - thank god !

I have 2 weeks of Progesterone left too take ( I’ll be so glad )

I’ll be seeing the midwife next week & I hope I’ll get some answers why my tummy hurts / why I have so bad wind etc & what can be done.

When I lost my last Fallopian tube 16 years ago - I never thought I’d would take me so long to finally get pregnant! Life got in the way .. relationships broke but as it happened I married again and here we are .

We hope & pray that we will have a healthy pregnancy & deliver healthy babies .

Never ever did I think - first time success & two !

I hope I’ve not upset anyone with my post but I send all of the IVF warriors positive vibes

33 Replies
oldestnewest

Ohh wow.... what a journey..... this is amazing and i wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy 😊😊😊😊

1 like

Thank you 😊

Congratulations! Beautiful pic! ❤️ xxx

1 like

Wow that's amazing, huge congratulations! I am currently on my 2ww with first round of ICSI. This keeps me positive that it can work 1st time 😊. Congratulations again xx

1 like

Thank you for sharing! I’m about to start my first ivf cycle and love hearing positive stories! Congratulations! Xx

1 like

I’m not saying that a positive mind is the key - but I believe that being positive matters . As what’s in the mind will matter to your body . And yes I had that too ! I read first time being successful! It is possible

2 likes

Yay!! Huge congrats 💕💙

1 like

Congratulations on your two precious bundles of joy. Good luck at the midwife appointment x

1 like

Mega congratulations 😊x

1 like

How lovely big congratulations and hope you have a happy pregnancy x

1 like

Congratulations to you.

Wishing you a happy pregnancy xx

1 like

My goodness. What a warrior you are! Congratulations xxx

1 like

Wow congrats! This was what i was hoping for when i had my double embie transfer. Sadly neither implanted so donor next for me. Hoping donor works xxx

1 like

Oh this is a grest pic! 😍 Congratulations and I wish you a wonderful and healthy pregnancy

1 like

Amazing picture xx

1 like

Wow - what a beautiful picture!! Don't apologise, pictures like this remind everyone that it does actually work!! Hope your pain eases x

1 like

Wow amazing news. Hope you start to feel a bit better soon 😘

Thanks for sharing, gives us a little bit of hope x

1 like

What a beautiful picture. Big massive huge congrats xx

1 like

Amazing post! Congratulations!! Twins!! Brilliant!! Xx

1 like

Congratulations! Fantastic news xx

1 like

Congratulations....it's the progesterone ...it made me feel ill.i was on it till 12 weeks as well...it's vile stuff xx

1 like

Congratulations! Wishing you all the luck in the world xx

1 like

Congratulations love... it's never upsetting but gives us hope that it's possible for us too...

Ohhhhh!!! Amazing!! What were your symptoms?? And when did they start I worry because I don’t have any really I don’t have morning sickness... what were your first two betas my first @9dp5dt was 112 then 4 days later it was 2,264 I transferred 4 and it was my last chance at ivf I find out how many etc same as you 8 weeks I have two and half weeks to wait for scan!! Xoxo congrats

1 like

Wow 4 embies. Honest ! No symptoms! I felt very nauseous my first beta was like you 9DP5DT and 369 and 4 days later it was 1478 . I found out about two sacks when I was 5 weeks ( EPU ) I had bad pain ! One week later I had to go again and we found the heart beat and then yesterday I went to a private scan . Best of luck

1 like

Wonderful!! So you didn’t have morning sickness or any symptoms other than pain? I have sometimes sore breasts not all the time and tired and bad taste all the time that’s it lol oh indigestion :)

I’m glad to hear you had no symptoms to mention really I just can’t beliebe my levels are rising so high and I feel pretty much normal I can tell things occasionally but not mucy yet xoxo congrats!

1 like

Keep us posted please

1 like

Absolutely xoxo June 21 is scan can’t wait!

1 like

How wonderful. Congratulations.xx

1 like

Congratulations !I wish all goes perfect.

May I ask wich clinic have you gone?

As I am doubting between Lister or CRGH.

We went to Istanbul as British prices were not affordable by the units of stimulation needed & growth hormones and all the rest

1 like

Anyone hear that has had tube removed or clipped i had my opp in april and im worried as i was due my cycle day of surgury 24th april and they never came but after opp i had brown spotting up till 1st may but there was alot gaps between with nothing then on 2nd may i woke up to a little leak of pinkish then nothing all that day and bk that night light pinkish spotting discussed with doc who did surgery he says it was not a period i had its normal after surgury that sometimes there cud be missed period after opp but that means im 41 days over and im getting tense boobs and feel kinda weird and tierd also having slight pains or darts should i say across my sides and tummy plus lower back i dont want to do test this soon .any advice guys 😘

You may also like...