First post....hello!

Hi all,

I have been reading in the background for quite some time now but after 3 years of ttc and over a year of tests we finally got our IVF paperwork through yesterday so all feels a little more real and a bit overwhelming.

Not really sure what to expect, I guess everyone's journey is different but any advice or questions that I should ask would be greatly appreciated, also what all the abbreviations mean, the only one I know is ttc lol

I am just waiting for my period to start and then I need to have a blood test and ultrasound and in the meantime my husband needs to do another sample. My periods are so irregular though I may be waiting until after xmas :(!

A x

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Good luck. This forum is a great place to get advice and vent if you're having a bad day. Believe me you ll have a few of them it's a roller coaster ride!xx

• Hi A. I do hope that you find the support you need here while going through your treatment - I'm sure you will. Firstly, if you have a look on the right-hand side, you will see a box called "Pinned Posts". in here you will find "What do the abbreviations mean". Secondly, I do have a list of questions I can send you to have a look through if you would like, before going for your consultation. Lots won't apply, but there just may be a couple you hadn't thought of asking. Too long to add here, but if you email me in confidence to support@fertilitynetworkuk.org I will send it to you. Good luck! Diane

• Thanks Diane! I will email you later today, would be great to get some questions. :)

• Hi. Will look out for it. Diane

You may also like...