Just a quick one

Home from EC and lying on the sofa. Struggling to keep my eyes open now... all went well I think; 14 eggs collected (though I expected more with the huge number of follicles I had) but they seemed pleased. I have to go back for yet another scan tomorrow because of my OHSS risk. All being well transfer will be Saturday, maybe sooner but it's a wait and see.. I'm a bit crampy and my bum hurts lol, I think the pethadine may be wearing off now.. EC wasn't very nice and they did have to top up my meds but they said I did really well and hey, I survived!! ๐Ÿ˜Š Now on Estradiol patches and will start vaginal suppositories twice a day from tomorrow xx

Last edited by

14 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Wow 14 is fantastic, rest up now ready for transfer xxx

• Well done hun!!! Were you sedated? Hope you feel better soon!! Rest up and be spoilt by your hubby xxx

• Conscious sedation so I was awake throughout x

• It's exactly how I will be... I'm scared! X

• I was terrified believe me but I'm still here to tell the tale lol x

• That is true!!My pain threshold has gone way up since I started this journey but yhe thought of having my legs up in the air and being told to relax just isn't something I hAve got used to ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ at my IUI transferred I hated the speculum they put in! X

• That's great mrs.. I found ec ok in the end and home chilling on sofa too.. take it easy xx

• Trying to take it easy but OH is back on bed rest until the morning x

• How many did you get? X

• I got 6! Trying to stay optimistic and thinking at least they got six as I have low amh cause of my age. Keep telling myself I only need one..quality not quantity etc but kind of wished for more๐Ÿ˜ฉ anxious wait now..how you feeling now? Xx

• Tad crampy, sore. Got to have another scan in the morning ๐Ÿ˜• X

• Rest up and take it easy.. good luck tomorrow x

• Well done! You got through it and your one step closer ๐Ÿ˜Š

For some reason EC is the part I'm dreading most. I was told I'd get a general anaesthetic so don't know if that means wakened or not.

Hope you get as much rest as you can xxx

• You'll be out of it. Kinda wish I'd had that choice but recovery time is longer x

You may also like...