So we waited all morning to get that call to say embryo transfer postponed till Monday 3rd October but t never came so we made our way to the Hospital. Waited 1 hour and then it was time to go in, got comfy, hubby sat next to me while I lay on the table, the. They scanned my ovaries and all like the led great, no water in or around the ovary. OHSS chances 👀 Looking pretty slim, thank you God 🙏🏼😌so then the embryologist came in along with the Dr & Nurse. Explanation time! So, out of 3 fertilised eggs 2 are grade 1 (8cells✌️️✌️️✌️️✌️️Each) and look amazing, the remaining egg was slow so not a good one. We were given a few choices. 1- put both embryos back in and take a chance. No..2- wait till day 5 when they reach blastocyst stage, put 1 back and freeze remaining blastocyst and take the chance. 3 - Put both blastocysts back in at day 5, again take a chance but could go either way and risk a multiple pregnancy. We decided to wait and come back at day 5....then make a decision if to put both our twins back or just the one and return for a second try later one god willing🙏🏼We both left very happy, more relaxed and happy that the embryologist told us they needed us to come in to check my ovaries and to discuss our options. Love my team of miracle workers. All in gods hands now....grow little eggs....coming for you Monday 😌😌👫💓🏡 thank you for following, hope everyone's is doing great no matter what stage you may be at. Nevertheless give up and positive thought all the way my ladies and gents! One step closer 💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭🙌🏼🐣🐣🍛🍜🍛🍜time to eat! Happy Lunching all! We had to do a selfie....till Monday all!