We have a Blastocyst! Whoop whoop!!πŸ˜„

So after feeling quite down trodden on Friday after my update on my embies! Today we went for transfer fearing the worst and we got a Blastocyst, first time ever!!😁 So it's back on board to hopefully snuggle in tight! The embryologist is still going to watch our remaining two as he think there's still a chance they could progress but won't know more till he looks at them tomorrow. All in all not a bad day!! Thanks for the support ladies, it's much appreciated and really helped over the last few days!xx

68 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Yay!!! The 2ww begins. Lots of TLC for you xxx

• Thank You! How are you doing?xx

• Great news, take care of yourself the next 2 weeks x

• Thank you, can hardly believe it! Hope you are doing ok after your recent cycle!xx

• Thanks Hun x

• That's great news now try to relax if you can..there is no more you can do now your embie is home it just needs to do its thang nowπŸ˜‰bring on the other two too..great stuff xxxx

• Thanks Vic! Got my feet up, pretty exhausted after being out yesterday and an early start this morning!xx

• That's great excellent news!! Sorry my knowledge isn't that great. Is a blastocyst when the embryo starts hatching? All the best for the 2 week wait eeek xxx

• Thanks Katya! Well it's not quite hatching but bang on schedule for a day 5 transfer and best we've ever done so very happy! Positive thinking now!xx

• Well done, hope your 2ww goes quickly for you xx

• Thank you, I hope so too!xx

• Great news love, they can change so much in 24 hours. So pleased for you. Roll on the madness πŸ˜—β€ Your doing great xx

• Thanks, that means a lot!! Hope I don't turn into a psycho!πŸ˜‚xx

• Of course you will.....we all do 😜 xx

• Fantastic news xx

• Thank you!xx

• Fantastic news so pleased for you xxx

• Thanks Button, appreciate it!xx

• Hooray - that's brilliant news. So pleased for you. πŸ˜€ Xx

• Thank You!😊xx

• That's really lovely news! Well done! x

• Thank you!xx

• Brilliant news 🀞 xx

• Thanks Tugsgirl!xx

• Great news x

• Thank you! Hope it's all going well in Greece!xx

• Yes thanks. Transfer on Tuesday. Today we have 7 good quality at day 3. Realise things can change tho. Then 2ww. X

• Keep us posted, all sounding very positive though!!xx

• πŸ’™πŸ’™ xx

• 😘xx

• Fab, positive news. Congratulations!xx

• Thank you! Appreciate you taking the time the message when you're going through such a difficult time!xx

• We are all here to support each other though the good and the bad! You're welcome xx

• Fantastic.. Well done... Take it easy and hope 2ww goes smoothly and quickly xxx

• Thanks Jaky! Resting up for a few days then back to work to try and occupy my mind!xx

• That's fabulous. Good luck with the 2WW craziness!!

• Thank You, hoping to not go too crazy!πŸ˜‚xx

• That's great news! Welcome to the 2WW xx

• Thanks! So glad and grateful to be in the club!!😁xx

• Great news congrats xx

• Thank you!xx

• Oh that's good news! You deserve a nice rest now x

• Thank you, getting lots of rest!xx

• We all had our fingers crossed and you got good news :-) good luck in the 2ww

• Thanks, I'm sure all you guys crossing fingers does help!😊xx

• That's fantastic news, I hope the 2ww goes fast for you xxx

• Thanks, here's hoping!!xx

• I'm thinking about you.. So much happy for you as remembered from previous posts.. This is 3rd cycle... All the best for further journey.. Fingers crossed for everything...

• Thanks, really kind! I hope you are doing ok after your disappointment!xx

• All the best to you! Take great care of yourself and I have everything crossed for some happy news xxx

• Thanks countrycat! Hope so too!🀞xx

• Amazing! Everything crossed for you. We had our transfer today too...awaiting the 2ww madness now! Xxx

• Oh great!! I hope it went well. Best of luck!xx

• Amazing! πŸ™‚ xx

• Fantastic news xx

• That's brilliant news cinders!!! Got everything crossed for you xxx

• Thanks Sprinkles! Hoping we have a chance this time! Hope you're doing ok!xx

• Hi Cinderella, hope the start of the 2WW has been okay for you! we also had a 5-day blastocyst transferred

Yesterday - whoop!! Quick question - they forgot to tell my my OTD and I forgot to ask in all the excitement. Given we had our transfers the same day our OTD will presumably be the same... so when is it exactly?!

• Great news, well done!! Our clinic always do 2 weeks for 5 day transfer so test date is 2nd of July....eeeek that makes me nervous already!πŸ˜‚ However son clinics let their girls test earlier. Good luck!xx

• Brilliant take it easy β€πŸŒˆπŸ’‹

• Thanks!!😊xx

• Oh wow that's great news. I've ever reached the heights of a 5 day blastocyst so well done you and well done little eggs! Snuggle down in there little un and hope all goes well here on in for you. I know the 2WW is horrendous, but I'd kill for one opportunity at a 2WW, so kinda try and enjoy it and celebrate getting that far! Great news x

• I kind of was enjoying my achievement then someone said "That's you officially in the 2ww" then it hit home "crikey so I am"πŸ€€πŸ˜‚Thanks for your kind words, really appreciate it!xx

• Fantastic news! Snuggle in tight little blastocyst xx

• Woop woop ttw begins.stick lil embie stick.have a good tww and best of luck that it stays in there and grows .πŸ˜ƒ

• Aw great news Cinderella, hope that's your one but the others develop to blasts too xx

• Thank you!! Unfortunately none to freeze so hoping this is a wee fighter!!xx

• Oh no! Everything crossed you won't need any frosties πŸ™πŸ» Xx

You may also like...