We had our egg collection yesterday got 9 eggs and then this morning got the call that we have 5 embryos! I have a low amh level so we are shocked we got that many and over the moon that we have 5 little embryos. Have to wait till Monday to see how they re doing and if one is making a stand for day 3 transfer or if we wait til day 5. Which is better? Relying on the lab to make the judgement, whilst trying to rest .