2 Week Waiting Room

Hi all

Had my frozen embryo transfer with two embies on board. Last two fresh cycles I only had a 10 day wait but with this frozen cycle it's 14 days. It is murder. Analysing every little niggle or no niggles I get. It's only an extra 4 days but feels like forever.

Probably doesn't help that we have used our only frozen embryos and had our two NHS cycles that we are allowed.

Fingers crossed for third time lucky.

πŸ’ž

12 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Hi. When was your transfer?

• It was a week past on Thursday. I'm 9dp today.

• Good luck πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

• Thinking of you moira. Hope its 3rd time lucky for you xxx

• Everything crossed for you!! My 2ww is 16 days 😬 Last time it was 17 so you have my sympathy!!! Almost there now though so hang in there my lovely!! There have been lots of FET good news stories lately, I hope that you're the next!! x x x

• Thanks MommaBear16. Good luck to you too. That's such a long wait for you. We just need to be patient eh.

• Best of luck xxx

• Good luck Moira, fingers crossed it's your time!xx

• Hello! I had my transfer last week too. Currently 9p5dt, trying to hold out until the official test date. The is our second FET. First one failed.

• Hi ChristinaS. This is my third transfer. First two were fresh. This is my first frozen. Best of luck to you too. πŸ’ž

• Best of luck Morigraham! We are also on our 2ww after FET. Hoping for the best for you!

• Got everything crossed for you for test day the 2ww is horrible you constantly analyse everything. Xxx

You may also like...