Second Appointment

HI. This is all very new to me and wanted to talk with others TTC.

I have had my first appointment and knew I have PCOS. This was confirmed again through a scan.

I have got 7 weeks left to my next appointment and trying to lose weigh. 6lb in the last two weeks. But I am driving myself a little crazy trying to second guess how this appointment is going to go. I know I should get me blood test results back.

Can anyone advise please

3 Replies

• Hi SueHutch. Just wanted to wish you well with your next appointment. I am certain that you are doing everything that you can to lose weight, but whatever you are doing, whether at a slimming club or on your own, make sure that you are keeping a record of your losses, however small, so that you can prove you are trying. A practice nurse at your GP practice would weigh you and keep a record too, if you don’t want to join a slimming club. Swimming, if possible, is good too. If you can afford to attend one of these fitness centres, then speak to one of the advisers. He/she will be able to help you with your diet requirements and also the correct exercising that you require. Good luck! Diane

• Hi Diane,

Thank you for your reply. I am doing a low GI diet which is modified for those with PCOS so that all food groups are included. I have join the gym at work today which is on site. Feeling positive about this.

I just anguish (and a little impatient) about our next appointment.

Found reading the posts helpful too, thank you for sharing.

• Hi SueHutch. All sounds good to me! Well done for getting so organised and being positive about it all. Hope all goes well with your next appointment. Diane

You may also like...