Well the ball has finally started rolling and my husband and I had to attend an appointment yesterday for blood tests. They took extra blood from me as they needed to test my thyroid levels. They said I was tested last August and my level was OK but slightly too high for what they would prefer!
They said if the levels are still high (or too low) they might have to suspend treatment. I'm worried about this as it's the first time anyone has mentioned thyroid being a problem. We've waited so long (two years) to get to this stage and would hate to be set back again.
Can anyone give me more advice on this? What level do I need to be at? How can I make sure I'm at the right level? Has anyone experienced a postponement because of their thyroid levels?