Over the moon! First time in 6 years of trying to see an actual heartbeat! Now praying this one will be a keeper!

Thanks for all the support from you girls on this forum. I can't quite believe I've had the long waited for scan and had the delight of seeing a heartbeat, and doctor now referring to baby rather than embryo!!!!

Now praying we make it through to the next scan in 2 weeks.

Baby measured 3mm which is normal apparently and I could see the heartbeating which was really a thrill! Official due date is 3/2/17.

Want to enjoy this happy feeling for as long as I can before worries set in as I'm sure they will!

19 Replies

oldestnewest
  • What a lovely post to wake up to! Congratulations!!! Amazing news :) x x x

• Thanks MommaBear hope to hear similar news from you soon!

• Ah how lovely...fantastic news....huge positive vibes being sent as you wait for next scan as no doubt you be nervous...lots of love xxx

• Thanks so much Jaky!

• 😊😊 congratulations fabulous news xx

• Thank you LHow!

• Awe great news. Sorry to say worry sets in but that's part of the process. Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy xx

• Thanks Tamtam! Fingers crossed for the next scan now ; )

• That's great news.

• Thank you!

• Great news. Congratulations x

• Thank you!

• Congratulations hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy x

• Thank you!

• Many Many congratulations. Thank you so much for sharing. It is lovely to hear of a fantastic positive outcome and encouraging for all of us going through our own journeys. I hope that you will keep us updated on your progress.

• Hi Rose-la-Milli. Just to see your "Little bean" ticking away is just magic! You will be surprised at how she/he has grown when you have the next scan. Fingers crossed for a safe ongoing pregnancy and birth. Diane

• Thanks Diane - it was really amazing to see the light clearly flicking on and off. Counting down to the next scan at 8 weeks now : )

• Oh wow that's amazing. Hoping for a similar result at my scan next week. Wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy X

• Thanks EmBlazes - crossing everything for you : )

You may also like...