Heartbroken

So we were supposed to be starting treatment in April and we had ano appointment with the fertility nurse this week and I've just found out that my husband has been texting another woman behind my back.. I genuinely think he's not having an affair but I can't put myself through gruelling IVF treatment for him as I now don't trust him. Good luck to all the rest of u ladies out there. I hope u all get the positive results u are looking for xx

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hiya

Try to talk to him if your heart tells you he is not cheating then there is trust there.  He may be doing it as he needs someone outside to talk to. 

This journey is crazy it questions everything you have and the people you were before this and after. Don't be too hard on him try to find out the reason why and take it from there.

Good luck xx

• Thanks tamtam  but this is the 3rd time this has happened in 6 months and I can't go through it again. Itshe only a matter of time until he does cheat. Xx

• Aw so sorry to hear this. Take care xxx

• This is so sad to hear hun. My friend found out her partner had cheated her before their first IVF but she still went through with it. It was unsuccessful and they split up shortly after. 18 months on and she is 7 months pregnant naturally with her new partner and couldnt be happier! Sending big hugs for you xx

• Aww sorry to hear this, life is too crazy sometimes! I hope everything works out for the best, take care xxx

You may also like...