Hi all hope everyone is as well as can be, as some of you will know i had my EC october 28th and because of OHSS i had to freeze all my viable embryos to have a FET once i was well enough... which Should be in january, i decided to use the time i had to search for a new job because ive been employed by the same company for 11 yrs and was desperate for something new!! I was successful in my search and got myself a better job in a higher position and salary than the last and im due to start november 28th!! My only problem now is im going to be put on a 3 month probation which will run into january when im due to do my FET im not sure if i should delay it further as ill have to have scans every other day until transfer or if it would be better to do it once my probation is up! Ive seen others say a natural FET has less scans so im not sure if that could work out better for me, any advice would be helpful, my review appointment is next tuesday and im not sure if i should be confirming my january cycle start or telling them id like to wait a little longer x
Content on HealthUnlocked does not replace the relationship between you and doctors or other healthcare professionals nor the advice you receive from them.