No result ;-)

Ladies, I am 7dp 3dt with one top grade embroyo. All the way home from work tonight I was debating using one of the HPT the hospital gave me last week. Backwards and forwards yes,no yes,no. Deep down I know/knew it was too earlybut I ran in got the test and ran to the loo. They are only flimsy tests, ended up peeing all over it not just on the strip lol basically I broke the test didn't even get one line. Laughing about it now, 2 things: even though it went totally wrong I feel like I got the urge to test out of my system & most importantly I think that was naturesway of telling me " it's too early, don't get disheartened and wait until the 29th". Just thought i'd share my latest moment of madness with you :-).

21 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Lol made me smile. I do things is a moment of madness sometimes and I thing after and laugh anout it . Now u can chill and be Paitent . Your time is yet to come don't wish it away because my test day was so Traumatic and the anxiety was overwhelming . . . . . . Take care xxxxx

• Thanks hun,hope everything's OK with yourself. I feel all deflated again this morning, can not keep up with these emotions lol. Will update next week. Take care xx

• It's got to the hardest, but remember your not alone in this journey. Xxxxx

• Hi sparkle86. Hang on in there and remember to test with first wee in the morning. Keeping everything crossed for you. Diane

• Oh Thanks Diane, that means a lot :-). Will keep you informed xx

• Oh Thanks Diane, that means a lot :-). Will keep you informed xx

• it is so hard not to test isn't it.. I've told my husband to hide the tests from me, but still not sure I won't sneak to the supermarket and buy one when the time comes!!

• It really is hard. I thought I got it out of my system yesterday but sitting at work now it's all I can think about!! How far into the 2ww are you Maccerpops?

• not quite there yet, but I've decided to keep quiet about the details this time x

• Aww ok I contemplated that too :-) Wherever you are in the process hun, lots of luck

• Hi Sparkle86 i am in the same battle with myself whether to test early or not even i bought test which is still untouched in my handbag, i have managed to hold myself 11 days 3 more to go but the desire to test is increasing rapidly with every passing day. I hope you have got will to hold your till your test i am not sure for me yet. Wish you best of luck i hope its positive.

• Hi Sparkle86 i am in the same battle with myself whether to test early or not even i bought test which is still untouched in my handbag, i have managed to hold myself 11 days 3 more to go but the desire to test is increasing rapidly with every passing day. I hope you have got will to hold your till your test i am not sure for me yet. Wish you best of luck i hope its positive.

• Hi babylonia, oh you've done so well :-) fingers and toes crossed for you, 3 days are going to wizz by so fast. I look forward to your post ;-) xx

• Thanx :-) I know they will pass just scared of the result that is whats stop me to test so far, especially with no symptoms i already prepare for worst but hope is still there. I will keep posting Xxx

• You know I think I have nosed on nearly every forum on the Internet & so many ladies have had a positive with no symptoms. I wouldn't take it as a bad sign :-) no way. Think positive thoughts (I need to take my own advice lol) is this your first cycle? Xxxx

• I think you are right Sparkle86 i need to be positive probably if i had any symptoms this would also worry me so in both cases there is always tension. This is my first Ivf and i haven't got any frozem embryos which makes even more stress about the outcome. What about you, how is your experience so far? Xxx

• No frozen? You must feel very pressured, this is my first cycle to :-) I have 1 frozen, I'm not even thinking about that. We'll be fine, let's keep smiling :-) xx

• Good luck babe for tomorrow. Xxxxx

• Thank you my lovely :-) how are you feeling? Xx

• Yea I'm fine thanks. Not feeling much at the moment , I I'm really looking toward to the next 9 months can't wait. Xxx

• Oh I bet you are, those 9 months will fly by babe, you will appreciate all the little things like shopping that others (natural concivers) take for granted!! :-) xx

You may also like...