After getting a BFP after my second try with icsi. My husband and I went for the first scan on Thursday. First of all what a amazing experience seeing the heartbeat! Yes not just the one but two! Yes we are pregnant with twins. Feel extremely blessed. Now just over 8weeks seeing the midwife in 2 weeks.

To all you couples out there-keep positive, it's hard but oh so worth it.

8 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Big congratulations to you and your husband :) Wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy.. :)

• Congratulations! Great to hear a positive ICSI story. This the next step for us as long as my hubby's sperm sample preps ok. He has 3% morphology but good volume so hopefully this will be successful. Was this your first try at ICSI?

Good luck with your pregnancy xx

• Aww how lovely congratulations good luck with the rest of your pregnancy xxx

• Great news! Twins, how fab. Look after yourself and congrats to you both! X

• Hi. And even more congratulations from me! Wishing you well with your ongoing pregnancy and your first visit with your midwife! Diane

• Congratulations to you both, you were truely blessed. Its our first IVF and would love to be blessed with twins as its my wish to have twins being a twin my self. I wish you all the best with the pregnancy and double trouble when they arrive X

• Hi Hannah,

I know it's been a while sice you've posted here so I hope you can pick this up. I've just recently got my BFP after a 4th cycle which we are delighted about. We had 2 embryos put back after 3 days one 6 cell and one 8 cell and I'm dying to know if there could be one or two implanted. I'm still really early (nearly 5 weeks) so I don't have my scan for another 21/2 weeks. Did you have any idea that you were pregnant with twins before the scan? I don't know whether I'm scAred or excited!

• Congratulations- that's lovely news x

You may also like...