Advise please anyone

I had a failed IVF cycle in aug where non of my 30 eggs fertilised so I came on my period in the expected day x I am due to start IVF again for November and am meant to call when I come on my next period which was due sun/Monday and I am still not on! Could I be pregnant naturally? When do I take a test x am scared to do a test incase it says no x am being stupid I kno and getting my hopes up x every time I go toilet I inspect the loo roll and even do a sweep to see if any blood on fingers x OR could my period just be late cos of all the drugs we were on in aug x usually I come on like clock work and even came on ontime last month x MEH xxxxxx

8 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Hi Sunnysarah01. I would be like you & hop that i naturally caught! Only way to know is to test & do it today, the result is not going to change by waiting to tomorrow. Unfortunately i have read others on here say they had simler experience due to all the drugs & it took a couple of cycles to get back to normal. I really hope you've had your miracle. All the luck in the world. Andrea x

• hi. I had this exact same issue. but it was because my body was mucked up by the drugs etc. and the shock of what it suddenly went through. I could not face doing another test and be given a negative so just relaxed and let it happen when it wanted it to. as I found that worrying about it and overthinking it also had a affect. good luck with whatever happens. xx

• hi. I had this exact same issue. but it was because my body was mucked up by the drugs etc. and the shock of what it suddenly went through. I could not face doing another test and be given a negative so just relaxed and let it happen when it wanted it to. as I found that worrying about it and overthinking it also had a affect. good luck with whatever happens. xx

• Hi did you find out why your eggs failed to fertilise?

I had a similar thing happen on my first ivf cycle, but haven't had my review yet.

All the best let's hope it's happened naturally, I'm hoping for the same xx

• Thanks for ur advise everyone x I'm currently 5days late x clairol my eggs were fine about 25 out of 30 were really good quality x it turned out to be the motility of the spermatozoa which was the problem so next time they will do icsi x was due for treatment in nov but think that's gonna be out back now as they won't do it again untill I have had a normal cycle with coming on naturally on time etc xxx

Think I may do a test in the morn but I'm not hopefull x I am praying tho lol x

• Any luck? Xx

• Test came back negative

• Sweetie I'm so sorry to hear that .. Know that feeling all too well.. Hope you feel better soon.. Xxxxx

You may also like...