Hi, am on my second FET with one 5/6 day blast, been told to test on Monday morning.
Me and my hubby have to work on Monday and can't get the day off so I'm really dreading the test so much as I don't feel too positive that it's worked. I will possibly be a crying wreck going into work if it's negative - it also means testing at 5.30 in the morning then rushing to get ready. It all feels a bit much.
Does anyone know if we could test a day early instead? Sunday would be loads better as we will have time to digest the result. Or even wait until the next day on Tuesday!?
I am dreading it!