Fallen Pregnant!!!!!!!!

I am absolutely over the moon, after all the heartache & pain I have fallen pregnant for the first time since the endo. I'm sooo stressed and worried though as I know it's going to be a risky pregnancy & my chances are slim of this succeeding.

They are putting me in for an early scan to ensure it isn't ectopic and everything is fine as I am only 5 weeks pregnant, 1 week past my period due.

27 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Massive congratulations! I am so happy for you and you've given us all hope!

I'll keep my fingers crossed everything goes well for you x

• Congratulations to you, hope all goes well x x :-)

• Thats fabulous news. Congratulations to you keep calm and have positive thoughts. Heres to a happy healthy 9 months.:)) xx

• Congratulations....enjoy your pregnancy to the fullest.

• Congratulations!!! :) xxx

• Congratulations and best wishes x

• Oh thankyou so much for all your kind comments will keep everyone updated x Good luck to you all, There is light at the end of the tunnel. x

• Congratulations....always good to hear some positive stories. :-) x

• Congratulations and all the very best to you x x

• Many many congrats. Keep relaxed and focus on keeping healthy xxx

• Fantastic news!! Something positive :D Congrats!! xxx

• Congratulations :-)

• Congratulations, and all the very best :-) x

• Congratulationsx fingers and toes crossed for you x

• Congratulations. You have given us some happy news and hope. A happy and healthy 9 months.x

• Congratulations! Will keep everything crossed for you. Xxxx

• Congratulations!!! Do keep us updated!! :)

• congrats....xx: )

• Congratulations ???? xx

• Fek they question marks should have bn smiley faces lol x

• Congratulations!!!! Keep us all updated! Real best of luck to you!!!! xx

• Amazing news... congratulations :) xxx

• Congrats. Keep positive and best of luck. There's hope for us all. xxx

• Congratulations. Sending positive n sticky vibes xx

• congratulations sweety,, make sure you get plenty of rest and dont be on ya feet too long take it easy ,,xxxxx

• This is fantastic news and so great to read. Wishing you all the best and I look forward to reading much more positive stories like this. There is hope for all of us. Take it easy xx

• Hello I am new to site and just wanted to say congrats.

After suffering with Endo for nearly 20 years, 3 yrs ago I had surgery to try and give me and hubbie a chance of conceiving naturally after having no luck. What the hospital failed to notice was that I was pregnant at the time of surgery. Luckily after a very worrying 9 months I had our little boy. So I know how worrying it is for you but it will be ok, try and enjoy pregnancy and if you want to chat I am here or pm me and you can look me up on fbk

Louise x

You may also like...