Endometriosis UK
36,189 members32,145 posts

Night sweats

Hi girls!! :) just a quick question! For the past week or so I have been having night sweats literally to the point where I wake up and my clothes are drenched in sweat :/ I’ve never had this before ever , I am currently on my period I started 1 day ago and I’m not on any hormonal therapy at all or done anything different could it be a new symptom of endo? Anyone have this ? xxxxx

8 Replies
oldestnewest

I have the same problem, not on anything hormonal either. Each time it happens I have to put clean bedding on as my side is soaking wet from sweat. x

1 like

That’s exactly how I feel !! It’s so weird I never had it before and I literally wake up soaked it’s disgusting :/ I wonder if it’s hormone related after surgery ?? xxx

Could well be, I never had these type of night sweats till I had my 3rd lap last year. I'm seeing my consultant next Monday so I'm going to mention it as I'm fed up with it. xx

1 like

Yes I really believe so because I never had it before , well hopefully they have a reason for it love pls let me know if he comes up with anything xxx

1 like

Might not be connected in the slightest but I know I do get night sweats if I dont take tramadol. Makes me want to stop taking it completely as it must be a sign my body is getting dependent. Any chance you have recently stopped any medications that could be causing it?

1 like

No love I haven’t been taking anything to be honest with you, :/ except for tumeric if I get pain I ride it through I hate taking pain killers I took so many for a long time :/ I will ask my gp but thanks anyway love xxxx

No worries, I hate taking them too but there is no way I could live with the pain the now without them. Ill need to try the tumeric, ive heard a few people talking about that. I just thought id mention it as it took me ages to connect the dots to why it was happening to me x

1 like

Thanks Hun I really appreciate it and deffo try the tumeric you will hopefully see a difference like I did after a while :) xxxx

You may also like...