Endometriosis UK
36,753 members32,491 posts

Weird abdo feeling!

So I'm now a few days post op from a laparoscopic surgery with endo removal. Starting to get back on my feet a bit now, gentle walking round the house without being bent over!

But I've now got a weird wiggly feeling inside? Like behind my belly button? You know that feeling when you run up and down and your fat wobbles a bit, it's like that but definitely inside and I get it with every step!!

Any ideas what this could be? It doesn't hurt just really odd sensation and hoping it goes soon!

3 Replies
oldestnewest

I think that's the gas. After two weeks you'll feel almost normal (I did anyway). I remember turning on my side and it was almost as though my tummy was filled with water or something.

1 like

Yeh it's really odd. Feel as though my belly button is being pulled in too but I assume that's just things moving/going back to normal! They don't warn you about any of this!!

The belly button thing is normal too, I still can't touch mine. I'm sure it's fine but it's just the thought, I suppose as the gas leaves your body it all goes back into place :)

You may also like...