Endometriosis UK
36,739 members32,481 posts

Breakthrough bleeding on grnh's

Hi all,

I''m new to this site and thought it might help to speak to other's who are having the same issues as myself. I was diagnosed with endometriosis 2.5 years ago following a laparoscopy. Since then I have been on 3 different types do Grnh's along with hrt add backs. It has been fairly well managed with a couple of flare ups along the way. However, I am now having regular breakthrough bleeding. I was on decapeptyl for almost 2 years and recently changed to Zoladex. I have had a transvaginal scan today to check the lining of my womb to see if they can find any reason for this and I have had to take time of work this week due to pain, difficulty sleeping, nausea and severe low mood. Also, I have suffered from depression in the past and over the last two years my mood has hit a slump. Can this be linked to endometriosis or the medication I am receiving?? I'm terribly fed up with visits to hospitals, injections, my gynaecologist said that they aim to try and keep me on these until menopause. I'm 39 I don't want another 10 years of this. Sorry to rant. Has anyone else had these issues?

You may also like...