Log in
Endometriosis UK
38,799 members33,662 posts

I need help

I was diagnosed with endometriosis 2 and a half years ago. I have had one operation which has not helped and i am now gwtting desperate due to being in chronic daily pain and paib killers do not help. I went for another refferal today and was told to try something called 'Dienogest' which can't be purchased in the UK. I have spent hours trying to find out what it is and where to get it, with no luck. Can anyone help?

1 Reply

Hello, Im from the UK living in Switzerland and just had my operation two weeks ago and got prescribed "Visanne" which is what your talking about, I know you can buy it online but not sure which website, it's not been approved in the UK but available in many other countries. Hope you can somehow purchase it online, wish you luck! Xx


You may also like...