Hi ladies, I would just like to ask your opinion on my symptoms, if they are at all similar to your own. I have been offered a lap and I'm so scared to go through it all and especially the scaring.
My symptoms are;
- a few days before my period I feel like a cocktail of hormones, swelling abdomen, temperature all over the place getting randomly very hot especially at night
- ridiculous pain on the first day of my period, unable to get out of bed, often physically sick from the pain, dripping in sweat, do not eat and have very limited to drink for a full day, very dizzy borderline fainting unless I lie down
- heavy for the first day, very clotty blood, very light for the next 2-3 days
- occasionally get shooting pains up my bottom (lasting only a few seconds) but this has only happened once or twice
- the few days after my period I feel super weak
- out side of my period I am very tired and occasionally struggle to sleep due to pelvic pain (dull horrible ache)
- low energy levels generally
- random flare ups of swollen abdomen (and around ovulation)
- occasional painful sex, feels quite deep inside
I think I've covered all my symptoms, I have read publications which are so much worse than mine and I'm worried it may not be worth me having the laparoscopy if it isn't too bad like others.
Any comments would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you! Emma x