It's been almost 6 weeks since my diagnostic lap and I've not felt properly well until now. Just this weekend I seem to have finally turned a corner (although, I have thought that before, so who knows!). I've been wondering what on earth is wrong with me. I don't really think the lap or GA caused this, but the symptoms did start after it, so I thought it was worth a quick post incase anyone can tell me they've experienced the same?
- aching, stiff-feeling legs
- weak / numb feeling in my body especially my knees
- feeling trembly/shaky throughout my body although not visibly shaking - lasting all day
- chills, waves of shiveriness, with my face feeling hot (took temperature a few times but it seemed normal)
- sometimes feeling more tired than usual, falling asleep on the sofa