Lap update

So still on the ward day after my lap. Seen the Dr this morning, my surgery went well, I have severe endomitriosis wide spread throughout my abdomen, they have removed what they could see, I have had my right Fallopian tube removed, a large cyst removed from my right ovary , endo on my bowel attached to pelvic wall they have attempted to remove that, they could only do what they could do I was there 2hrs. I have to start an injection Zolfadex to try to reduce my endo spread and shrink my ovaries they have prescribed a Hrt patch, the only thing is the Zolfadex has nasty side effects but a complete hysterectomy would not stop the endo spread and regrowth. I have to come back in 3 months for review. Not feeling the best and very groggy but will get there soon. Hope your all well x

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Wow sounds like they are on the ball.

Do you have stay in as youve had a tube removed? Was it blocked ?

so glad the doctor has told you whats happened as i thought they normally tell you via appointment 6 weeks later.

An waiting would be a pain.

good luck on getting better

Im glad it went well for you.

Are you relieved its done and recovery can start?

xxx

• I'm impressed too, my tube was filled with fluid and endo, I have an appt in three weeks time to review things I'm glad it's over, but I guess it's only just began really. Hope everything goes well with you x

You may also like...