Pregnant

So after having ten months of prostap which ended in January I came off the pill and have today discovered I am 4-5 weeks pregnant. This means it has happened straight away and I am go smacked it's happened so fast but I am over the moon. Me and my boyfriend wanted to try for a baby and just see what happens. We are still in shock! I haven't even had a period all very surreal. X

12 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Wow what lovely news, congratulation, take it easy and enjoy your pregnancy,

Xxxx

• Thank you I'm shocked but over the moon!

• Congratulations.. its nice to read a positive story.x

• Thank you x

• Congratulations, sounds like a dream! can you get pregnant without a period? can you explain a bit more of you dont mind. i always thought you needed to have a period first. sorry for the stupid question

• I did too! But I haven't had a period and my dr said you don't always need one to get pregnant as you could concieve before (obvs all to do with timing) I did three tests and all turned positive immediately. Very surreal as I thought it would take us forever x

• Congratulations brilliant news, wish you all the best with the pregnancy xx

• Thank you! I am shocked but so happy all incredible and happened so quickly that I pray the test is correct and it's all going to go to plan x

• Congratulations! X

• Thank you. I've booked a doctors app for next week to double check I'm not dreaming! I know it's cheesy but miracles..x

• Stay positive I'm sure it will all be okay, good luck, let us know how it goes for you x

• I will, I wanted to share it on here to show others it's worked (very fast) so it can happen! I shall keep you posted x thanks for the lovely wishes x

You may also like...