I hate endo!!!

Having one of those days/weeks/months/years atm where the endo pain and all that comes with it (the emotional battle, the bleeding, bloating, etc etc) has just gotten too much. I have stage 4 endo and after many surgeries that lasted 4 hours, prostap injections on and off for years, the coil, the pill amongst other treatments, it is now at the point where I am facing the dreaded choice I've been told about by the air surgeon for years... Hysterectomy and ovaries to be removed. I am incredibly lucky to have as my surgeon put it a miracle baby, who I love more than anything, but at 29 it breaks my heart to think that I'll never be able to even try andget pregnant again. Can I honestly cope though with this mind blowing pain day in day out? I don't think I can. That's why today I am sorry to be so negative, HATE ENDO!!! :( <3

2 Replies

• Hello, sorry your feeling so down today, it's just crap isn't it, I've read a list by Lindle today about the fact that endo can still come back after hysterectomy even when the overies are removed, it's a very interesting read, although I'm sure you are experienced in endo after all you have dealt with, good luck and best wishes

• Thanks for your reply. I've just seen that, very interesting but also disheartening as that's the only thing that is making the thought of a hysterectomy etc bearable. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy <3

You may also like...