The Endometriosis Primrose Ball 2015

The Endometriosis Primrose Ball 2015

I just wanted to let everyone know about, and invite you all, to the the first ever Endometriosis Primrose Ball ... this event is in aid of Endometriosis UK , and is an event for women and their families who live with this disease and the charity and the health professionals who provide treatment and care, hosted by the Leeds/Bradford Support Group.

I have attached our official poster, tickets are limited and available from the Endometriosis UK website ... this is not a women's only event so everyone is welcome.

We will have speakers on the subject of Endometriosis, Raffle, Entertainment, Goody Bag and much more.

Prizes for the raffle already include X-Factor Tickets, Designer Wear, Health Vouchers and Fibre 3D Mascara!

If you have any questions or can help with the event in anyway then please get in touch ,

Thank YOU,

6 Replies

• Hi I would love to reserve two tickets at least, would need to speak to my family to see if anyone else would want to go. How do I get tickets? Kind regards Tina xxx

• Hiya Tina .... The tickets a purchasable (is that a word i wonder?!) online via the EUK website , unfortunately I am unable to reserve tickets as the system is not set up to do that ... it would be great if you came, we have a lots planned and it should be a lovely event for women with Endometriosis but we can only do it if we get support through tickets sales, so your support is appreciated xx Michelle

• That's great, my only concern now is I am getting a full hysterectomy and I am not sure how well and quickly I will recover. I will have a look at the website. Kind regards xxx

• Hi, Im sorry the hear that you are having a Hysterectomy, good luck with your operation and I hope you feel the benefits from it , your right to take your time and see how you feel .... We will be having speakers from Endo UK and hopefully a Gynaecologist as well as a fellow sufferer talking about Endometriosis, there will be raffles and goody bags and you don't need to dance just sit and enjoy being spoiled ! which sounds good but only if your well enough x

• Lovely initiative!! Hope you all have a great time :-)

(sorry can't come on this occasion, live a little bit away)

• Hi Michelle,

I have just sent an email about the possibility of being able to speak to some of the organisers and/or guests of this amazing event for a radio piece I am producing for Endo Awareness Month. Please let me know if you didn't receive this email - or feel free to contact me on or 07814802356. I would love to speak to you and some guests on the night about this wonderful initiative and promote it to our listeners!

I look forward to hearing from you,

Many thanks

You may also like...