Endometriosis UK

Specialist in Hampshire?

hi ladies hope everyone is well as we can be, I'm 27, I'm still struggling to come to terms with this condition, the surgeon couldn't tell me how long I had it for, when I went in had my lap this month, I been suffering with symptoms for last year or so. They also done a hysteroscopy and endo found moderate level and lasered, was sent home with the pill to take back to back for 3 months but no follow up with my gyne, was abit confused?! We wanted to find a specialist, to see what the future entails, can anyone advice me? Xx

3 Replies

Hi there

Just so you are aware we don't allow the names of consultants to appear on this forum for legal reasons, but there is a list of accredited Endometriosis Centres on the BSGE website - bsge.org.uk - where you can see a number of centres (fully accredited and provisional) where they aim to provide a specialist service for endometriosis patients.

Also I would recommend that you visit the Endometriosis UK website (www.endometriosis-uk.org) where you can find lots of information about the condition and treatments as well as ways to access additional support as well as this forum. For instance there is a great EUK Support Group in Southampton.

I hope this is helpful and that you find some of the answers you are looking for.

Best wishes



Hi there I've PM you with a local specialist hope this helps:) J x


Don't limit yourself to Hampshire; look around the country for the best specialist for you. A few hours travelling is much better than a failed operation. Good luck.


You may also like...