Hi, I was just wondering how many others are in the same position. How many of us cope with all this:-
1. Chronic endo pain (constant pain that never stops, nerve pain in my case) and have been referred to the pain management services because there is not much else that can be done.
2. Can't work so have financial problems.
3. Are literally housebound more often than not because they can't walk properly anymore.
4. Can't do activities that they used to love (in my case going to gigs, I can't stand for long enough now)
5. Have lost touch with good friends because they are in too much pain to feel sociable.
6. Feel constantly fatigued through pain and meds.
In other words endo affects every aspect of your life.
I'm not saying this in a self pitying way, oooohhh poor me, I'm trying to see if we can help each other as there seems to be little help around. It's easy to feel you are the only one going through this although I know I'm certainly not.
I feel like there is a lot of info out there regarding symptoms, diagnosis, treatment etc that cover the basics but not much more than that. Obviously this info is very important and helps with diagnosis etc but what then? after the diagnosis, after the laps, then what?????? xx