Well... I was expecting to have to wait until September/October time for my first Lap, but I had a phone call yesterday eve saying they have had a cancellation and can I come for it at 7am next Wed!
I'm still a bit in shock as I have been expecting to have one, but not this soon! I don't think it will seem real until I'm in there, I'm stuck in a state of emotional shock at the moment.
I've got my pro-op Monday afternoon, so I'll find out all the details then I guess!
I hope you are all ok, and not in too much pain!