Wow! What a nice two weeks dealing with the last sensor I had used. It lasted the entire 10 days! There was one blip in the system early morning one day, but no other issues dealing with the way the sensor was working. This was very lucky since I thought there would be a problem since it was one that had the same number that a previous sensor had and that one didn't work as long.
When it was time to replace the old sensor last night, I also had to replace the old transmitter. Every three months a transmitter has to be replaced and a new one has to be used since the battery starts failing in the 3rd month. I ended up calling Tech. Support so they could help with the way each thing was suppose to go before I could've done the sensor. They were very helpful with this since I got stuck in a loop when trying to enter the codes for both the sensor and transmitter. This always happens every time a transmitter has to be changed.
The new sensor is working so far since last night. No alarms going off incorrectly and no waking up early so far. That's a good thing since I was really tired last night before going to sleep.
Watch this page for more updates coming soon. Enjoy the rest of your day/evening/night.