TABLET OR INSULINE IS BEST AND WHAT ARE THE SIDE EFFECT

I am 44 yrs and having type 2 diabetic last 10 yrs.My suger is not control always flexiation.. i am taking Amril 6 mg in the morning and after lunch & dinner Galvas met 1tab.My Dr.is telling me to continu this .I am working in Saudi arabia.i am always in early in the morning 3-4 am having sewer pain on stomec, after taking 2-3 biscut it has been stopping, Can you plaese advice me what have to do.

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • hi this is DR RISHAD AHMED (rishad14@gmail.com)

AS FAR AS YOU ARE CONCERNED YOU HAVENT TOLD ME ABOUT YOUR NUMBER--FBS,PPBS,HBA1C..ANYWAYS WHAT I PERSONALLY FEEL FOR YOU IS THAT STOP ALL MEDICINES IMMEDIATELY AND START TAKING LONG ACTING INSULIN AT NIGHT AND METFORMIN AT ITS HIGHEST DOSE TWICE DAILY,YOU WILL BE FINE I FEEL,THEN THE DOSE TITRATION AND ADJUST MENTS HAVE TO BE DONE ON FURTHER VISITS,ALL THE BEST

• NO SIDE EFFECTS OF INSULIN,BUT YOU HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF HYPOGLYCEMIA AND WEIGHT GAIN(RARE)

• Reduce CARB intake and sugar levels will come in far better control.

• Why on insulin about 32/32 twice daily morning and night before food - Glychipage 850 and Diaonil each one tab. twice daily after food, BS level under control but i am obese to 107 kg. Any way to shed out weight.

• you cheq six time blood suger before food and after 2 houres of food tthen decide either you have to go for insulin or tabletes

You may also like...