What are the side effects of the medicine ECOSPRIN?

My diabetes was detected in 2007 and I am 58 years old. I have been taking one GLYCIPHASE SR 1GM before dinner and one Ecosprin 75 mg after BF for about 4 years. Another tablet GLYNASE 5 mg (half tablet) was added before breakfast for the last 5 months after the PP Sugar level was detected to be 261.

Now the sugar level is Fasting 99 to116 and PP around 125-30.

My question is can the tablet ECOSPRIN have any bad side effect? I am asking this because one of my younger cousins who also has diabetes was also taking this tablet. However, she had to change this after she started having serious headache some toher problems.

12 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Thank you Doctor. Where from bleeding is reported, could you please mention?

• I have been taking Ecosprin since about 8 years without any problem.

• Thank you.

• Ecosprin is taken for blood circulation to avoid heart problems . thereis no side effect. I think there is no side effect, but you can consult your doctor if you feel any problem..

Agrawal

• Thank you.

• No thanks.. you can take Ecosprin 75 mg daily at bed time. better to take Multivitamin tab with ecosprin such as B-COMPLEX, COVADEX. , Ato zvitamin cap.

Agrawal

• i am taking Ecosprin for past 3 years as per my Dr advice.So far no side effects to me-

• Thank you.

• I am taking Ecospirin AV 75 for the last 3 years. Not noticed any side effect.

• Thanks.

• ecosprin thins the blood and does not form the clots in the blood

• I also get headache on taking ecosprin.

You may also like...